Yonkers Animal Hospital offers compassionate, comprehensive medical services for your family’s pet. Veterinary medicine continues to make strides so that your cat or dog can enjoy a healthy lifestyle, and we make every effort to incorporate the latest techniques in veterinary medical care at our facility.
- According to the American Veterinary Dental Society, 80% of dogs and 70% of cats show signs of oral disease by three years of age. Can you imagine what your teeth and gums would look like if you never brushed your teeth?
- Radiographs (X-rays) are one of the most useful tools we employ when diagnosing your pet.
- Up-to-date vaccinations are the cornerstone of your pet's health care plan. Every pet is unique and so each pet has different needs when it comes to vaccinations.
- Yonkers Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary facility capable of providing treatment for your pet in a number of different areas.
- Comprehensive physical exams performed regularly are the cornerstone to promoting a long, healthy life for your pet.
DIETARY COUNSELINGWe will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Microchipping your pet is a safe, effective way to help your pet make it home safe and sound.
- Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing.
- Our state-of-the-art surgical suite is fully equipped and provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
PHARMACYWe maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Our facilities, combined with the warmth and compassion provided by our highly trained staff, promise to make your pet's stay an extremely pleasant experience for all concerned.
- Regular grooming is essential to your pet's good health. It should start in puppy or kittenhood so your pet learns to accept and even enjoy it.
- During the hours when our doors are open and we are fully staffed we are always here to provide you with prompt medical attention for urgent pet concerns.
- Laser therapy is a safe, pain free treatment that only takes a few minutes per visit.