Laser therapy is a safe, pain free treatment that only takes a few minutes per visit. Laser Therapy does not require the use of drugs or surgery, and there are no side effects or risks that may occur with other forms of treatment. In addition, it can often achieve results faster and better than other treatment modalities. Many conditions show signs of improvement in even the first or second treatments.
The primary mechanism of laser therapy is photobiomodulation which causes a stimulation of cells and tissue repair that is based on scientific research which has demonstrated positive physiological effects of infrared wavelengths on cellular organelles and electron chain molecules.
- Injuries treated with laser therapy heal faster
- Laser Therapy has a strengthening effect on tissue repair
- Laser Therapy improves blood flow & lymphatic drainage
- It is an effective means of relief for many pain syndromes
- It can improve immune response